Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I believe...

I believe that people are very creative, but they like to stifle it.
I believe that the sun will rise tomorrow.
I believe that my parents love me.
I believe that my brother watches over me from Heaven.
I believe that the Lord guides me when I let Him.
I believe that I am stubborn.
I believe that I am too nice.
I believe that the world is in a downward spiral.
I believe that people can be capable of great good in a crisis.
I believe that true friends are hard to come by.
I believe that social media is causing a shallowness of relationships.
I believe that our education system needs to be revamped.
I believe that people should focus on being parents first, and friends second.
I believe that there are many talented children who may never break out of the poverty cycle if they don't receive the right encouragement and guidance.
I believe that no one is below your notice. Not the poor, the uneducated, the young, the old...no one.
I believe that if you work hard, you can achieve whatever you want.
I believe that this exhausting semester will be worth it in the end.
I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God.
I believe that music comes from and speaks to the soul.
I believe that words are not necessary for communication.
I believe that focusing on actions is more important that saying the right thing.
I believe that making a coworker feel invaluable because of their lesser education is wrong.
I believe that we need to watch BBC News more, because they cover the stories other media stations do not, or drop before they are resolved.
I believe that there will always be war and prejudice. They are part of the human makeup.
I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone.
I believe that I like typing.
I believe that I am an extreme bookworm.
I believe that I am a good daughter.
I believe that I am a good sister.
I believe that I will be a good educator.
I believe that I would be a good mom.
I believe that I am passionate, but it doesn't always show.
I believe I am a shy introvert with social anxiety.
I believe that dogs love unconditionally, and that we could learn a great deal from that.
I believe that parents (good ones) also love unconditionally.
I believe that being damaged can either make you empathetic, or make you unable to connect with others (or unwilling).

No comments:

Post a Comment