Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Free Writing Day 7

Overwhelmed and Frustrated

I feel like I’m just keeping my head above water. This semester is tough. So much stuff going on at work, and the work load in school is only getting bigger. I feel like I never have enough time to rest, and I wake up every morning wishing it was the weekend so I could sleep until 7:00 or 8:00.

I am frustrated for feeling this way. I am the one who chose to take this many hours while working full time. I know I can do it, and I know I’ll make it, but I feel bad for feeling bad. It’s a vicious cycle, folks.

I can’t focus very well tonight. Every little thing is distracting me. I’m multi-tasking by watching an episode of “Britain’s Biggest Hoarders” for another course, so I’m sure that’s not helping. We all think we’re hoarders until we watch an episode of a show like this. I understand how easy it can be to let the hoarding happen. We have way too much stuff, and so much of it has sentimental value…it’s hard to let go of things without hoarding disorder to boot. I think the people who take the time to help the hoarders sort through their belongings are remarkable. I just heard the term “professional de-clutterer”. What a job to have!


And I’m back to feeling stressed. I have so much reading to do, plus five papers, discussion boards, and blogs this week. AHHHH. If anyone knows of some good ways to get rid of stress, please share!

Namarie,
~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment