Saturday, February 28, 2015

Free Writing Post 26 (last one!)

2/28/15

We might get three to five inches of snow today. I know a lot of people here are sick of the winter weather, but I'm loving it. Tomorrow is March 1st, and so I know I probably won't be getting much more snow this year...I have to enjoy it while I can!

I am not a summer person. I don't like being hot, I don't like feeling as though my skin is going to melt off. Give me a cold winter's day anytime. I would much rather bundle up in blankets, sip coffee, and read than go outside and sweat.

In other news, I saw an article about a Middle Earth theme park being considered in Spain. I was way more excited than I probably should have been, but who cares? Maybe a trip over there will be my gift to myself on my 35th birthday.

If you haven't seen Gandalf the Grey parody video for "Fifty Shades", you should go watch it. No, seriously. Hop over to YouTube now. It made me laugh a lot!

On today's agenda: Finishing homework for this week, cleaning the house, and hanging out with one of my best friends (weather permitting, haha). I'm still struggling with how to do my reflection post tomorrow...but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Namarie, Snow Bugs
~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment